Monday 1 March 2010

Too Many Lies

What started out as a casual affair soon became a web of lies which threatened my whole future...

    I was holding my breath as I waited for the line to appear on the pregnancy testing stick.
    “Please let it be all right,” I whispered to myself.   My hand was shaking as the blue line appeared in the small window.   It was positive...
    My heart almost stopped beating as I threw the stick onto the kitchen table.   I was pregnant.   I was going to have a baby.   The only problem was, whose baby was it?
    Tears filled my eyes but I forced them back.   There was no point crying, I wasn’t an innocent teenager, I’d known all the pitfalls right from the start.
    “Mummy...me tired...” Sarah, my two-year-old daughter, came into the kitchen, trying to cuddle her doll and suck her thumb at the same time.
    I picked her up and held her close.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Love Zone

.