Sunday 1 August 2010

Love Cheat

Loving Carl was wrong.   I was deceiving my husband and I didn't even feel guilty.   So why couldn't I leave him and go to Carl...

    “Darling, I must go soon,” I said softly.
  Carl was lying in bed beside me, his eyes closed.   Gently I ran my hand along his suntanned arm.   He turned his head, then opened his eyes to look at me.
    “I wish you didn’t have to, Sandy,” he said.   Again I saw the fleeting expression of regret cloud his eyes. “Come away with me, love.   Comewhere new, just the two of us.   I could make you happy, I promise.”
    “Oh, Carl...”   I sighed as a shiver ran through me and pulled the sheet up over my naked body.   “I don’t know what to do.   It’s not an easy decision to make.   Barry’s given me so much and he really loves me.   Everything he does, he does for me – it would hurt him a lot.”
    Carl put his arm around me and as he pulled me to him I felt the warmth of his muscular body on mine.   A shiver of pleasure ran through me, and as our lips touched I strained towards him.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Love Zone

.