Wednesday 4 August 2010

Symbol Of Our Love

I'd Planned our engagement party down to the last detail, but I hadn't bargained on Nigel getting it wrong...

    “Nigel’s here, love,” Mum called up the stairs.   “Are you nearly ready?”
    “Two minutes,” I called back.
    I was standing in front of the wardrobe mirror carefully studying my reflection.   Tonight I wanted to look my best for Nigel - I wanted him to be proud of me.   After all, this was a very important day for us.   The day we officially announced we were going to be married.   The day when Nigel would put the engagement ring on my finger in front of our friends and family.
    Mum and I had taken weeks planning the party, and I was determined everything should go well.   My heart was beating furiously as I checked my make-up for the hundredth time, and added a touch of perfume - the one Nigel had given me.   Then I was ready.

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Love Zone

.