Wednesday 16 December 2009

Fantasy Lover

    When reality is a bit of a let down, what’s wrong with having a...

    When Terry had first asked me to go out with him I’d been thrilled.   He worked in a garage near the hairdressing Salon and we’d been travelling on the same morning bus for ages.
    I’d liked him right from the start and had often wished I’d had the courage to speak to him.   Then one day he’d smiled and suddenly we were talking.
    Yet it was over a week before he asked me for that precious date...
    “You haven’t forgotten about tonight, have you, Wendy?” he reminded me on Friday morning.
    I blushed as I shook my head.   Forgotten! Ever since he’d asked me on Tuesday I’d spent every spare moment dreaming about him, picturing us walking down the road hand in hand, and then wondering what it would be like to feel his lips gently touching mine.
    Oh no, I hadn’t forgotten...

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Love Zone

.