Wednesday 16 December 2009

Revenge

    I was so fed up with my slave driver boss I'd have done anything to get my own back.   Then the chance came and I took it...

    “Please, Jerry,” I begged softly.   “Is it so much to ask.   Just one measly, sexy, weekend away.”
    We were snuggled on the sofa in my flat and Jerry was looking very bothered by my suggestion.
    “I can’t get away, darling, not next weekend,” he said with a frown.   “Or any other really.   Carla would never stand for it.”
    “You could if you really wanted to,” I went on as I gently kissed his neck.   “Anyway, Carla’s very busy at the office right now, she probably wouldn’t even notice you were gone.   Please, sweetheart...”
    I reached up and put my hand on his cheek, turning his face to me.   My lips were soft as I kissed him.

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Love Zone

.