Wednesday 16 December 2009

Pretty Promises

    After Darren I swore I'd never trust another man.   Sam was gorgeous.   He took my breath away...   But was he any different...

    When my sister suggested I enter Emma in the Trendy Tots competition I was dead against it.   It was only a local contest, but there’d been enough gossip when Emma was born, I didn’t want to spark off any more.   Besides, my two-year-old daughter was sadly lacking in trendy outfits!
    Not that Annette listened.   She insisted it would be good fun and if the local gossips had nothing better to do than gossip about me, that was their problem.   I knew she was right and didn’t say a word when she got busy on the sewing machine.   I must admit I was pleasantly surprised by the creation which emerged, and when we arrived at the competition I rated Emma’s outfit with the best.

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Love Zone

.