Wednesday 16 December 2009

Happy Is The Bride

    Our wedding day had been perfect.   Everything we'd dreamed of.   Then we arrived at our honeymoon hotel...

    “Could I have the bride and groom now, please,” the photographer’s voice boomed out.
    I tucked my hand under Gary’s arm and shivered with delight.   ‘Bride and Groom’ - that was us!   Oh, I was so happy I wanted to sing and dance all over the grass bordering the path up to the church.
    Ever since I could remember I’d wanted to be a June bride, and my darling Gary had made my dreams come true.
    For the next half hour we posed for the photos smiling happily as the hot June sun shone down on us.   Then we were running, amid showers of confetti, to the car which was taking us to the reception.

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Love Zone

.