Wednesday 16 December 2009

Night - Watcher

    Any man would be a fool to pass up a woman like Amanda.   I certainly couldn't.   Now all I had to do was make her see exactly why I wanted her...

    The windows of the flat opposite were in darkness.   My watch told me it was almost 6.30.   She was late tonight.   Normally she was home soon after six.   She'd get off the bus at the corner and reach her flat four minutes later.
    "What's made you late tonight, Amanda Bennett?" I said to my empty flat.   "It's not like you at all."
    I put my binoculars on the window ledge and sat down in the armchair by the window to wait for her.   Ripples of excitement ran through me as I thought of Amanda.   This was to be a very special night - although she didn't know it yet.   I smiled into the darkness, wondering what her reaction would be when she found the package I'd left at her flat...

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Love Zone

.