Wednesday 16 December 2009

Love In Las Vegas

    Married three months - and we were already heading for a divorce!

    Danny and I stood and glared at each other over the breakfast table.   The reason for our latest row was a slightly overcooked boiled egg!   To hear the way he'd sounded off you'd think I'd done it deliberately to annoy him.   He didn't seem to realise I had to get to work too!
    "I think it's time we had a serious talk about our marriage," I challenged him coldly.
    He snatched his jacket off the back of the chair and practically threw it on.
    "On the contrary..." he snapped back.   "A serious talk about divorce would be more appropriate!"
    He stormed out of the kitchen and a moment later the front door slammed so hard the windows shook.   I stood with my hands clenched into fists as fury erupted inside me.   In the three months we'd been married Danny had turned from a loving adorable man into a chauvinistic monster I was rapidly beginning to loath.

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Love Zone

.