Tuesday 15 December 2009

Speak No Evil

    "One day your gossips going to get you into trouble," Pam had warned me.   How I wish I'd listened...

    "Pam, I saw them with my own eyes!"   I told my disbelieving friend.   "I went into the stationery room to get some envelopes, and there they were.   You can’t tell me it was a casual little cuddle either.   I mean, he’s married and she’s so innocent she can’t see the pitfalls."
    "Oh, come off it, Diana," Pam said then.   "It’s probably nothing serious..."
    "Isn’t it though?" I interrupted.   "Last week she had Friday off.   I know, because I typed the memo asking for her to have a days holiday.
Remember, I told you.   And on Thursday he came in and asked Mr. Gaskin if he could leave early because he was going away for the weekend."

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Love Zone

.